Inspired by Ballarò, a lively, traditional Sicilian open air market in Palermo where fresh ingredients are bought for daily family meals, this Twickenham restaurant serves up home-style Italian cuisine crafted from the freshest local produce and imported Italian ingredients. Start off by sharing some antipasti like the sarde alla beccafico (oven-baked sardines filled with breadcrumbs, pine nuts, sultanas, orange and bay leaves) before moving on to some stonebaked pizza, authentic Italian pasta like the pasta e lenticchie (homemade egg raviolli stuffed with pork and mascarpone and served with lentils), or a rustic meat or seafood main.To experience a real taste of Sicily without even leaving London, book a table and head on over to Ballaro on Twickenham’s Heath Road!
- Monday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 22:00
- Tuesday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 22:00
- Wednesday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 22:30
- Thursday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 22:30
- Friday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 23:00
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 22:00