Casita Andina

Excellent
5.1/6
454 Reviews
Free and fast bookingEasily reserve a table in seconds
Happy customersMore than 100 million full and satisfied diners
This restaurant is no longer bookable online with Quandoo
Recommended Restaurants
Here are 5 Restaurants in this area you can book instead:

Escudo de Cuba

Stoke Newington
5.5/6173
Escudo de Cuba

Tierra Peru

Highbury
5.0/688
Tierra Peru

About Casita Andina

Ceviche – the food and the pair of restaurants in Soho and over on Old Street – are household names among those in London who care about food, food that’s made with care and love, that is. The same goes for Ceviche’s sister restaurant Andina over in Shoreditch. With symmetry as beguiling as a bolt of colourful Andean fabric, the mastermind behind these eateries at the vanguard of the Peruvian cuisine renaissance, Martin Morales, has opened a second Andina-affiliated restaurant along Soho’s Great Windmill Street, minutes from Piccadilly and five minutes down the road from Ceviche Soho. More than recommended, advance bookings for these incredibly popular restaurants are mandatory.

Opening Times

Open now - Closes at 12:00 am
Monday
11:00 am - 12:00 am
Tuesday
11:00 am - 12:00 am
Wednesday
11:00 am - 12:00 am
Thursday
11:00 am - 12:00 am
Friday
11:00 am - 12:00 am
Saturday
10:00 am - 12:00 am
Sunday
10:00 am - 12:00 am

Address

Casita Andina
31 Great Windmill Street, Soho
London W1D 7LP

Menu Highlights

5A5D7042-4C7E-4396-91D1-D2115F6600B8

Nibbles

Aubergine Jalea

Aubergine fries, pomegranate-chancaca honey, muña Andean herb cream.
£4.00

Chilaso

Tempura fried amarillo chilli, bacon-fresco cheese filling.
£4.50

Crunchy corn

Cancha corn nuts.
£2.00

More about Casita Andina, London

Yet another paean to Andean cuisine and culture, extending beyond the mere culinary, Casita Andina takes over Soho’s legendary Little Cottage on Great Windmill Street to bring more of Martin Morales’ patented take on Peruvian food. This restaurant – or picanteria – is, just like its restaurant siblings elsewhere in London, a riot of colour, with textiles, arts and crafts from the Peruvian Andes for decoration. ‘Casita’ means little house and ‘Andina’ is a woman or a dish from the Andes. Expect rustic dishes cooked with love, presented with a flourish, and made from quality ingredients with a deeply ethical provenance.

Casita Andina is committed to sourcing at least 90% of its produce from local, sustainable suppliers, the other 10% of essential Peruvian ingredients being fully fair trade in origin. The restaurant also gives back more than just superb South American food culture to London diners, working with Peruvian children's’ charities. Brunch, lunch, dinner or drinks at this Soho haunt are colourful, flavoursome, exciting and truly novel – with Casita Andina on the restaurant map, jaded palates are yet again set to be revivified, in inimitable Andean-style.Dear diners, to view Casita Andina's range of gift cards and masterclasses, visit andina.giftvouchers.uk.com

454 Casita Andina Reviews

Excellent
5.1/6
454 Reviews
Waiting time:Exceptionally good
Atmosphere:Excellent
Service:Excellent
Food:Outstanding
Value for money:Good value
Noise levels:Pleasant
"Excellent"
6/6
Audrey S.2 months ago · 5 reviews

Very nice ceviche, perfect for team lunch in the heart of soho!

"Excellent"
6/6
Olivia A.3 months ago · 5 reviews

Absolutely delicious, fresh food; really enjoyed the atmosphere and cuisine, service was fantastic too... Not a cheap meal but a really good choice for a special occasion!

"Excellent"
6/6
Koreen B.6 months ago · 1 review

Love this place, the staff are as fabulous as the food. Very busy atmosphere which is probably helped by their pisco sours !!