Coco is one of the most stylish bar restaurants you’re likely to find in the heart of Belfast. Not just that, it’s located on the historic Linenhall Street, just a stone’s throw from Belfast City Hall. The focus here is very much on gourmet eating and there are menus fit for any occasion. Stop by for lunch, dinner, a lazy Sunday or a pre-theatre fill to enjoy classic flavours from right across Europe. From the dinner menu you’d be wise not to pass on the monkfish bourguignon with roasted shallots and chestnut mushrooms, while the roast venison with herb gnocchi, chard and artichoke puree. Locals love Coco – reserve a table and go and see what all the fuss is about.
- Monday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:30 - 21:00
- Tuesday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:30 - 21:00
- Wednesday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:30 - 21:00
- Thursday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:30 - 21:30
- Friday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:00
- Saturday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:00
- Sunday 13:00 - 21:00
Nice restaurant. Good food & artistic décor. I would recommend to anyone for a business, romantic or special occasion. Staff provided excellent customer service. No draft beer but excellent wine.