About Michael Nadra - Chiswick
Michael Nadra is a restaurant that’s synonymous with innovative European dining. Named after none other than head chef and founder Michael Nadra, this Chiswick restaurant has established itself as a leader in London’s competitive culinary world. Featuring a menu complete with seasonal British dishes, a number of tasting menus, fabulous fine wines and exquisite signature creations, Michael Nadra sets the bar high for elegant dining on Elliott Road. Located just a stone’s throw from Turnham Green underground station, Chiswick Common and the Thames, this upscale European restaurant is a a must-visit for locals with sophisticated tastes.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:00
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:00
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:00
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:00
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Sunday 12:00 - 15:30
An interesting menu with good variety for all tastes. Food was very well presented. Quality ingredients and all delicious. Very good value, particularly at lunch time.