Bringing some Scottish charm to Inverness’s Church Street, Hootananny is a traditional pub and live music venue, a long standing fixture in the city. Whether you’re after a cosy location to indulge in a pub lunch, or looking to spend a lively evening dancing to traditional Scottish music, Hootananny is the place to go, equally as popular with locals as it is with visitors to Inverness. Tuck into British classics like the beef and Red Kite ale pie, north Sea haddock with chips, and the haggis, neeps and tatties with a whisky sauce, or pair your pint with a pub food favourite like the homemade beefburger. To guarantee a table at this buzzing bar and restaurant in the city centre, booking in advance is recommended.
- Monday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Tuesday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Wednesday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Thursday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Friday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Saturday 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Sunday 17:00 - 20:30