Shahibs is a modern, elegant Indian and Bangladeshi restaurant right in the heart of the action in Bowness, just steps from the World of Beatrix Potter Attraction, St. Martin’s Church and the town centre on Craig Brow. It’s a fine choice for discerning lovers of South Asian cuisine in Cumbria, dedicated principally to the traditions of Bengali food and dining. That means plenty of fresh fish and seafood, flavourful vegetables and lentils, but it also means one of the few multi-course dining traditions to have developed in South Asia, as Bengali meals often comprise small dishes brought out one after the other like French degustation dining. For that reason, we think going for the special set menus at Shahibs are a good choice, as it gives you a taste of everything in true Bengali style. There is also a great wine selection at Shahibs and tonnes of vegetarian options, so it suits special events and groups visiting the Lake District looking for something special but casual.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:15, 17:15 - 23:15
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:15, 17:15 - 23:15
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:15, 17:15 - 23:15
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:15, 17:15 - 23:15
- Friday 12:00 - 14:15, 17:15 - 22:15
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:15, 17:15 - 22:15
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:15, 17:15 - 22:15