About Bellini Restaurant
There aren’t too many things more pleasing than an intimate Italian restaurant that serves genuinely good quality and heartwarming food. But, we’re very pleased to report that Bellini Restaurant is just that, and the pasta and pizza lovers of St John’s Village and Knaphill are lucky to have it. The chef’s here are Italian themselves, meaning not one dish will ever leave the kitchen if they wouldn’t eat themselves. Whether you’re dining indoors or out on the charming patio, Bellini Restaurant on Hermitage Road is absolutely worth the trip out from Woking. Heck, there’s even free parking. Reserve a table now.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:30, 18:00 - 22:30
Very good choice, excellent preparation and very tasty. Chose Dover Sole in garlic sauce which was cooked perfectly. Little disappointed with desert. Gelati was nothing special and some were "off the shelf" rather than freshly baked.