About The Coriander - Vauxhall
The Coriander is, without doubt, somewhat of an institution when it comes to Indian dining in London. This stylish and contemporary group of restaurants began their adventure in the capital way back in 2000, then this, The Coriander Vauxhall branch on Kennington Lane, opened in 2003. The menu offers a splendid blend of Northern Indian and Bangladeshi flavours, meaning there’s plenty of curry house classics as well as dishes The Coriander can surprise you with. Everything is fresh and always up to scratch – London restaurants don’t get this kind of glowing reputation otherwise. Don’t miss out and reserve your table now.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:30, 17:30 - 23:30
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30, 17:30 - 23:30
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30, 17:30 - 23:30
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30, 17:30 - 23:30
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30, 17:30 - 23:30
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:30, 17:30 - 23:30
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:30, 17:30 - 23:30
The Coriander is an exceptional restaurant. Amazingly varied menu which never fails to delight. Lovely staff who make every visit a pleasure. Highly recommend this restaurant.
Went with friends in April 2017. A good curry house. Good food, service and reasonable value. I have no issues recommending this place to others.