About The Painted Heron
The chefs at The Painted Heron on Cheyne Walk in Chelsea have been working together for over fifteen years, and it truly shows in the perfect meals served at this Indian restaurant. A step above other high-end restaurants in London, you can expect fine dining without the tiny, finicky portions and over-the-top presentation at The Painted Heron. From aromatic curries to spectacular seafood dishes such as deep sea prawns cooked in tawa spices and served in a rice pancake appam bowl, you’ll be sure to find something that will both delight and excite you on the menu here. Book in advance to beat the crowds!
- Monday 11:30 - 15:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday 11:30 - 15:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Wednesday 11:30 - 15:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Thursday 11:30 - 15:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Friday 11:30 - 15:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Saturday 11:30 - 15:30, 18:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 11:30 - 15:30, 18:00 - 23:00
Unfortunately the Restaurant was very quiet when we arrived for early dinner at 7.30 and this obviously influenced our enjoyment of the venue. The food was ordinary.