About The Viceroy Restaurant
Some Indian restaurants withstand the test of time and some flop on their faces. But, the good news for you is that since 1989, The Viceroy Restaurant has been serving its loyal following in Hartley Wintney with Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine of an exceptionally high standard. It’s an elegant and cosy restaurant, set beautifully on High Street in Hook where the doors are open every day for lunch as well as dinner. The tandoori section of the main menu offers a divine sea bass tikka, while the vast selection of Viceroy house signatures bring original flavours that you may not have tried before. The Viceroy Restaurant is quite simply a treasure of Hartley Wintney.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:00, 18:00 - 23:30
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:00, 18:00 - 23:30
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:00, 18:00 - 23:30
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:00, 18:00 - 23:30
- Friday 12:00 - 14:00, 18:00 - 23:30
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:00, 18:00 - 23:30
- Sunday 12:00 - 14:00, 18:00 - 23:30
As always, the experience of enjoying a meal at the Viceroy Restaurant in Carlisle was exceptional . We enjoyed our meals very much and it won't be long until we are back.